Mikael Ymer Tennis Racquet. Know what makes it one of the best in the market. Get the bat of the stars if reaching the top is your aim. Visit us and see.
This Sweden tennis star Mikael Ymer is known to be the number one player in Sweden for quite some time now. Though he haven’t had his real breakthrough as yet, with his natural talent, it’s not a question if, but when will he do it.
Ymer is known to be one of the most hard working players on the ATP Tour and it’s absolutely paying off. In one year of taking part in the sport, he went from struggling to win a game at the tournaments to actually getting qualified to all Grand Slam tournaments.
With all the success he have achieved over the years, there are many people who starts to ask, what racquet does she uses to generate all that power on the court. That’s exactly what we will be going through in this article.
What tennis racquet does Mikael Ymer use? Mikael Ymer currently plays with the Babolat Pure Drive. Which is known to be one of the most popular racquet you can get your hands on right now. Ymer also strings his racquets with Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour in the mains and crosses. Ymer have been using this high-end racquet for quite some time now and doesn’t seem to be changing it anytime soon in the future.
Mikael Ymer Tennis Racquet Specs
Babolat Pure Drive is considered to be one of the best tennis racquet on the market right now if your goal is to take your game to the next level, same as the Ymer, there are lots of pro tennis players who have modified their racquets as well. The only disadvantages is that Babolat or Ymer haven’t made it public what modification they have done to the racquet, which makes it hard to actually find the exact racquet specs. Here is a few specs of Mikael Ymer, Babolat Pure Drive.
- Head Size: 100 square inches
- Length: 27 inch
- Weight (strung): 11.2 oz / 318g
- Balance: 4pts HL
- Flex: 71
- String Pattern: 16×19
- Swingweight: 324
So let us see what are the main features of the Babolat pure drive tennis racquet and if it is a good choice for you.
The main features of the Babolat pure drive tennis racquet are
- The Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet is just perfect for those players looking for the perfect balance between power and feel on every single shot.
- The Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet provides the best combination of speed, power and spin.
- The Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet includes an optimized FSI Power string pattern. This along with new diamond grommets work to provide a larger sweet spot. The result is maximum power on every single shot, even when off-centred.
- The Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet also features its new HTR system in which the graphite layup has been re-engineered for higher torsion rigidity resulting in more efficient energy transfer to the ball
- The Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet has great vibration dampening ability this is because Babolat has devoted more space in the shaft to SWX Pure Feel, which is a thin and extremely flexible viscoelastic rubber that sits between the racquet’s carbon layers.
- The Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet also comes in a variety of colours making it super elegant to look at and it even has a few limited edition tennis racquets that are perfect for your collection.
Can You Buy the Mikael Ymer’s Tennis Racquet?
The first thing you should keep in mind is that the Babolat Pure Drive is not only used by Ymer’s, as you can see it is actually one of the most popular racquet among pro players right now. If you take the time out to go to any local tennis court, you’ll be surprise by how many people actually plays with the Babolat Pure Drive.
One thing for sure is that the Babolat Pure Drive is one of the most popular racquet you can get your hands on as we speak. So, it’s pretty much available everywhere on the market for sale at a very reasonable price.
However, the price if the racquet may differ depending on where you choose to buy it from, but base on research, we found Amazon to be the cheapest marketplace at the moment. What you can do is look around and compare the prices if you are on a tight budget, because the prices are constantly changing.
Looking at the specs and features above, it is no wonder that the Babolat Pure Drive is one of the most popular tennis racquets on the market today. This is evident by its usage by not only Mikael Ymer but a lot of other great tennis players as well. However before you jump in to purchase this racquet, please do go through our guide and features that will help you make the right choice.