If you want to be popular at your local tennis club, the The Lucas Pouille Tennis Racquet is the way to go. Get one and they will all know your serious.
I am sure when you hear someone referring to talented french tennis players the name Lucas Pouille will be among that listing if not at the top. Lucas Pouille is popularly known to perform well on the tennis court with his superb speed for a player that’s above the height of 6ft he moves around well.
This french star has a good history in regards to his game, he has beaten some of the best tennis players in the world. His mind is well set and he knows for sure what he wants just by watching him person on the court you can see his determination.
Lucas Pouille’s powerful groundstrokes, speed, and precision on the court keep his fans well entertained, some people say he handles the tennis racquet like he was born with the racquet in his hands.
What tennis racquet do Lucas Pouille’ uses? The french pro-star tennis player used the Prince Extreme Tour 100, and would normally string it with the Prince Tour XC. The racquet is no here as heavy as most people would think however we will be getting into the details down below.
So before we get into the specifics of Lucas Pouille’s tennis racquet and learn about why many tennis stars use it even though it is not so well known. Let us learn how you can choose the best tennis racquet for yourself.
Key considerations when choosing a tennis racquet
- Based on head size: The tennis racquet head size refers to the size of the actual hitting area within the tennis racquet frame. The larger the head size of a racquet, the more power the racquet can generate.
- Based on weight: The weight of the racquet is another factor that is very important while purchasing a new racket. Tennis racquets come in a large range of different weights from 225g to 340g.
- Based on racquet balance: A Racquet balance is the weight distribution along the length of the racquet. There are three types of balance distributions used in tennis racquets:
- Head heavy racquet
- Head light racquet
- Even balance racquet
- Based on racquet length: The longer the length of the racquet, the greater the leverage on a swing, therefore giving more power to a shot.
So the next thing to determine is what kind of a player you are.
- Beginner tennis player– If you are a beginner tennis player, always start with a light racquet that has a large head or an oversized racquet. This will help you make contact with the ball without wearing out your arm, elbow or wrist muscles.
- Intermediate tennis player– If you are an intermediate tennis player, you can choose a slightly smaller head and a racquet that has a bit of weight thus providing better control too.
- Advanced tennis player– If you are an advanced tennis player, use a mid size head and a heavyweight frame racquet that will allow you to play with control, feel and precision.
Lucas Pouille Tennis racquet Review
- Headsize 100 sq,in
- Length 27 in
- Stung weight 11.7/334g
- Ballance 7pt HL
- Stiffness 62
- String Pattern 18/20
- Grip size L2 41/4
- Grip type Prince Calfskin Leather and Tourna Overgrip
- Power Level – Low medium
- Swing speed- Fast
- Swing weight 321
The Prince extreme Tour 100 tennis racquet is a mid-range pro-level tennis racquet, as you see from the specs above its a lightweight tennis racquet as well. In regards to Lucas Pouille’s speed reaction hitting time we now see that the racquet has something to do with it as well.
In regard to power now, it amazes me to see that he can generate so much from this tennis racquet however he is tall built so he will generate it easily. Its control and comfort level is above medium so its easy to handle in the hand regardless if you are a player that uses a lot of spins in your plays this would be a good tennis racquet for you to be using as well.
The bottom line is this a great tennis racquet it’s player-friendly almost anyone can use this tennis racquet it best wielded in the hands of a mid-range to professional player. The only drawback with this for me is that it’s really low on generating power but as you can see in the Frenchman games that’s not a problem for him.
Can I Buy Lucas Pouille’s Tennis Racquet?
The Prince extreme Tour 100 is one of the leading selling tennis racquets on the Prince tennis branding model, the tennis racquet can be bought on a variety of platforms out there. You can also check the Amazon market store to get some great deals and prices for the tennis racquet as well
My overall rating for this tennis racquet would be an 8.5/10 so if you are looking for an upgrade and you prefer to have more control over power for your games this would be an exceptional selection for you.
Thanks for reaching the end in our article of what tennis racquet does Lucas Pouille uses, do remember to check out some of the other related articles that we have on here like, do ball boys get paid in tennis alongside with many more inserting articles.