KT tapes are important for tennis enthusiasts to get rid of sports injuries that can toll on long turn physical issues. Check the Best KT Tape Tennis Elbow out!
To cope up with tennis elbow injuries and various other sports injuries, we need to know about the best quality KT tapes available in the market. If we can’t take the safety measures on time, then it can cause long-term health issues. For this, we always need to buy high-quality KT tapes without compromising our health.
In this article, we will talk about a few best quality KT tapes that will be useful to retain your sporty spirit. In various sizes and shapes, these tapes safeguard bones, bone joints, and muscles from various external and internal bruises, cuts, and wounds.
So before we look at the best KT tapes that are available in the market today, let us learn a little more about this wonderful KT tape and its benefits.
So how does KT tape work?
- Changes how you perceive pain:
KT tape permits a slight stretch on the injured area rather than restricting it completely like a brace. This provides constant pressure on the affected area and interrupts the pain transmission.
- Decrease elbow pressure
KT tape reduces the pressure on the elbow muscles. It does this by providing a light support to the elbow and slightly lifting the skin allowing better blood flow and lymphatic circulation.
Benefits of using KT tape:
- Kinesiology tape is inexpensive and easy to find
- It’s a medication-free treatment that doesn’t require a prescription
- Decreases pain and boosts circulation through lymphatic drainage
- Prevents reinjury through support and increase of proprioception
- Supports the elbow joint and surrounding tissue
- Does not restrict elbow movement.
- Keep all your material including the KT tape and scissors ready.
- Clean your skin and wipe it dry before applying the tape.
- Never apply to wet or broken skin.
- Make sure all areas of the tape are directly on the skin and not on your clothes.
- Activate the adhesive with body heat by warming the tape before you apply it.
- Cut the corners of the tape to be rounded to prevent it from lifting off the skin.
- Don’t stretch the ends of the tape over the skin, this helps with tape adherence
When should you avoid KT taping?
- Bone fractures, taping should be avoided unless approved by a doctor
- Allergy to kinesiology tape
- Open sores or cuts on the area that needs to be taped
- If the tape causes pain, numbness, swelling, or redness
- If you suffer from circulation or sensation issues
Perfect KT Tape Tennis Elbow Collections For You:
Hampton Bulk Kinesiology TapeThis kinesiology tape is waterproof, provides therapeutic support for injuries in the knee, wrist, muscles and shoulders. Beige coloured therapeutic kinesiology tape made of hypoallergenic cotton is a bonus.
Bioskin Hypoallergenic Elbow BandThis elbow band is made of hypoallergenic cotton and heals health issues like golfer’s elbow and tennis elbow. A supportive strap and a compression pad helps to reduce pain.
Spartan Tape Kinesiology TapeThis kinesiology tape bulk, clinical, the jumbo tape is an appropriate choice for recovery from any sports injury and pain. 115 feet black KT tape roll is waterproof and lightweight.
Bulk Kinesiology Tape WaterproofSpecially designed KT tape appropriate to get relief from muscle pain and inflammation. This 97% cotton made, waterproof tape lasts long and is completely latex-free and easy to use.
Premium Pro Synthetic KinesiologyThese 20 pre-cut stripes are available in ten different colours. It heals tennis elbow problems along with knee, back and shoulder pain relief. It is comfortable, breathable and latex-free.
Hampton Adams KT TapeLatex-free, 16 feet uncut, waterproof KT tape is made for tennis elbow, shoulder pain and knee pain relief purposes. Practitioners of sports medicine and physiotherapists are relying more on this tape.
KT Tape Adhesive SportsThis 20 pre-cut, 10 inch beige coloured stripes contains a little adhesive which is completely skin sensitive. It helps to get relief from various sports injuries and tennis elbow problem.
Kunto Fitness Elbow BraceThis fitness elbow brace is well-equipped with compressive sleeves that provides support to the affected area. It can be considered as a best option among tennis elbow relief KT tapes.
Hence, don’t get tense about any sports injury and body aches from now on. These best quality KT tapes are available now, giving you relief and healing from long and persisting pain. Then scroll down the list given to you and start living a pain-free life.