Jessica Pegula is an American professional Tennis player. She was born on 24th February 1994. Her parents are Kim and Terry Pegula. Jessica resides in West Palm Beach, FL.
Jessica Pegula has a career – high singles ranking of world No. 13, and a career – high WTA doubles ranking of world No. 28 .
|Height||1.70 mts (5ft 7in)|
|Highest Ranking (singles)||No. 13|
|Current Ranking (singles)||NO. 14|
|Social media profile||Instagram: @jpegula|
Personal Information and Relationships
- Jessica Pegula is the middle daughter of South Korean mother, Kim Pegula and her father, Terry Pegula, who is an American professional sports investor and a natural gas tycoon.
- Pegula resides in West Palm Beach, FL.
- In August 2016, it was announced that Pegula and her sister would be opening a quick serve restaurant called Healthy Scratch in LECOM Harbor center, an ice hockey themed mixed use development owned by her parents in Buffalo, New york.
- In 2017 Pegula was excited to introduce her own skin care line of products. This was named Ready 24.
- In 2021 Taylor Gahagen and Jessica Pegula got married.
- Jessica has won one WTA Singles title and two WTA double titles .
- She is a two time Grand Slam singles quarterfinals at the Australian Open.
- In 2011 Pegula was issued a wild card into the main draw of the US Open doubles tournament where she was paired with Taylor Townsend.
- However they eventually lost in the third round.
- In March 2012, Pegula got a wild card to the qualifying draw in Indian Wellsand surprised higher ranked players, to qualify for the main draw where she lost to Magdalena Rybarikova in three sets.
- Jessica Pegula made her Grand Slam singles debut at the 2015 US Open as a qualifier.
- However in the second, Pegula was defeated by Dominika Cibulkova, in three sets.
- In 2018 Pegula ranking came back inside the top 200 and helped her finish the year inside the top 125.
- For the first time in her career, Pegula reached the top 100 in February 2019.
- This gave her exposure to several larger WTA Tour events.
- Pegula also entered the top 75 later that same year.
- In 2019 Jessica Pegula won her first WTA career singles title at the Washington Open.
- This took her to a new career high ranking of world no. 55.
- In 2021 With Her hard work and dedication Jessica entered the top 30 for the first time in her career.
- In 2022 Pegula started her 2022 session in Melbourne.
- Jessica moved to higher ranking in singles (No. 16) and doubles (No. 41) on January 31, 2022.
Prize Money Earnings
- It is reported that so far Jessica Pegula has picked up an amount of US$ 3,572,980.
- We can only imagine the extent to which this amount is expected to inflate if Pegula continues on the same track.
Endorsements and Sponsorships
- Pegula has a racquet sponsorship deal with Yonex.
- She has also been seen promoting the brand outside her tournaments.
- Adidas is her current sponsor.
- Jessica Pegula has an estimated net worth of more than 2.8 million US$.
- Jessica’s father owns a vast business empire in entertainment, real estate, natural gas and sports.
- Her family owns a football team, Buffalo Bills and the NFL team, Sabers.
- In 2019 Pegula entered the top 100 in world ranking.
- But the best she performed was in 2020, at the Cincinnati Open.
- Jessica Pegula’s eye color is brown and her hair color is blonde.
- In 2019 David Witt coached Jessica Pegula.